In the interest of protecting my time so that I can focus on creating all of the awesome content here on The Traveling Witch blog and over at the Academy, there are a few policies that I’ve implemented in regards to contacting me.
Please read the following, I will not answer emails that disregard these policies.
1. I only answer email on Monday and Friday. If you email me on any other day, please wait patiently and know that I will get back to you on the next day that I am scheduled to deal with emails
2. If you are a brand new witch wanting to know where to start, go take my free Witchcraft 101 course.
3. If you want one-on-one magical coaching, divination, or spellwork for a personal problem that you’re struggling with I am not the right witch for you. I teach the craft but I do not perform magic or divination on the behalf of others.
4. If you are having a technical problem regarding a book that you have purchased, please go read the book troubleshooting guide and try using that information to solve your problem before contacting me. If you are still having issues after trying the suggestions there, feel free to email me.
5. If you would like to work with me, guest post on my site, or discuss collaboration feel free to get in touch using the form below. Please understand that I cannot answer all such requests, however, and I will only answer those requests for my time that truly interest me.